Sunday, February 3, 2013

TOTS!!!

Callan is involved with a after school program called TOT which stands for Teams of Tomorrow.  Basically they teach the children all these skills to do with the basketball kind of like the Harlem Globe Trotters but on a much smaller scale lol!!  Callan has been doing this class since school started and hasn't had much interest in showing me what he has learned so I was very excited when they had a small program at a half time show during a basketball game at Mississippi College which just happens to be mine and Kyle's alma mater!  He did a good job and we were very proud.  He was a little nervous, I could tell, but I don't blame him there were a lot of people there!  I would have been nervous too!
 
 
Little sister watching intently
 The proud grandmothers

The superstar tot player!
 
 Sweet boys got skills!!!


Family pic with the sun in our eyes

 
Proud!!




 

No comments: