Friday, January 14, 2011

A little bit about me!

     This is officially the first post of this blog. I actually started it almost a year ago and then revamped it a little bit. So I decided just to start over.  Getting a blog page set up can be a bit tricky so you will probably see some changes to it here and there the next few weeks as I learn to tweek it the way i want it!

     Thank you so  much for  visiting my blog and let me tell you a little about me and my family.  I am 29 years old,  my main job is to take care of my husband and son as a stay at home mom but I also have a small at home embroidery business.  Previously before staying home as a stay at home mom, I taught special education eighth grade.  My huband and I recently moved back to Mississippi from Georgia where we lived for four years while he was in his residency.  We are slowly getting adjusted to our lives here and slowly transforming our house into our home.  We are currently in the process of finding a NEW church home and have been in that process for about six months.

     I am very excited about starting this blog and documenting my life!  I cant wait to get started on some tutorials and some home projects.  I will Hopefully do some giveaways and you will also see some posts about my business so stay tuned and keep checking back i have alot in store for you!!

No comments: